[wwpoenglish] New Justice and Peace NGO in Zambia

  • From: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 08:07:33 -0500

Thomson N'Gambi in Zambia is seeking members for hthe new Ngo he has just
registered, Africa Commission for Justice and Peace (ACJP).

He writes...

Would you have someone who may assist us structure the plan so as to fit
the word justice.It has been accepted the way it is in Zambia but I
understand it would difficult to attract international
or affiliations.

I have just started this all by myself so I intend to go school of law in
the UK if all goes well..I am a group manager for United Nation on
LinkedIn.com and Human Rights Watch(HRW) Supporters....

My all idea is to bring together lawyers and Medical Doctor who have heart
for the community.

If you'd like to join his new venture and help structure it for justice and
peace, please write him at mwenebanda@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you,