[womeninscience] WIS meeting this Thursday

  • From: k.klimek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: womeninscience@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, womeninscience-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:10:51 -0500

Hey girls,

Don't forget this Thursday we have a meeting in WCH 1.108 (our regular room) at
6pm.  Dr. Lauren Meyers will be talking to us about her research in
mathematical epidemiology and theoretical evolutionary biology. Also, next
Thursday, 10/23 at 6pm, we will be helping the Susan G. Komen Foundation by
making the bracelets they hand out at their events.  This is completely
optional but if you have some free time then stop in and join in the arts and
crafts fun! Hope to see you all there.  Have a good week,

Kim Klimek
Secretary, Women in Science