[womeninscience] Fundraiser Opportunity

  • From: Clairissa Dewstow <clairissad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <womeninscience@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:14:57 -0500

One more thing!

This is super last minute, but if any of you missed out on helping with the
bake sale but want to get fundraiser credit, this is an easy way! You just have
to spend an hour and a half (at most) reading and answering surveys. There will
be multiple sessions offered during the week of Oct 27-31. You must be 18 years
old to participate. Names of participants and any identifying information will
be kept confidential. This is for dissertation research for a PhD candidate at
UT in Journalism. For every member that goes, we earn $10.

If you want to do it, please email me **by midnight tonight!** with your name
and email!

Thanks,
Clairissa, WIS President

See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life.