[wkars-members] Re: WKARS Barbecue Invite

  • From: Malcolm Sheppard <malcshepp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 23:16:21 +0100

Dear Steve

Sorry I had not replied until now; the problem is my son has come home today
because he has a routine dental appointment tomorrow (Friday) in Tunbridge
Wells and it is still not clear if he wants to stay over on Friday night, and
if so what he wants to do on Saturday. With this in mind Christine and I
cannot commit to the BBQ much as we would like to come.

Can we leave it open? If my son goes back home to Basingstoke on Friday
evening or Saturday morning we can come over to the BBQ, but if he wants to
stay we will have to give it a miss. If we turn up we would be happy to bring
some food/drink with us.

Either way, I hope the event is a success and you all have a good time.

Malcolm
G4FWG
From: stevej.doyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wkars-members] Re: WKARS Barbecue Invite
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 21:12:47 +0100

Dear Members,

I have had only four replies with regards to the
BBQ attendance.

Please could you confirm by end of day Thursday
(23/07) if you are planning to attend so I can arrange the food and drink
provisions.

73

Steve
G1YLB