[wkars-members] Re: WKARS Barbecue Invite

  • From: Alexander Korda <alexanderkorda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 09:37:02 +0000

Dear Steve,

Thank you for the invitation. I left it until late to decide but an e-mail this
morning dashed all our hopes to spend a lovely BBQ with you and your family. I
have to decline with a heavy heart because I was looking forward to it. Wish
you all a pleasant afternoon.

Alex G4FDC

From: stevej.doyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wkars-members] Re: WKARS Barbecue Invite
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 06:58:16 +0100

Hi Malcolm,

If you find that you can make then great please come along, no need to
bring anything but yourselves.

73

Steve

From: stevej.doyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:
[wkars-members] Re: WKARS Barbecue Invite
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 21:12:47
+0100

Dear Members,

I have had only four replies with regards to the
BBQ attendance.

Please could you confirm by end of day Thursday
(23/07) if you are planning to attend so I can arrange the food and drink
provisions.

73

Steve
G1YLB