[wkars-members] Re: MAST POLES

  • From: Gordon Bubb <gordonbubb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 12:45:56 +0100

We almost certainly won't need all of them so the surplus would of course
be handed on.

gmb

On 24 April 2015 at 11:58, Alexander Korda <alexanderkorda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Keith,

I could do with a few shorter ones.

Alex

------------------------------
To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wkars-members] MAST POLES
From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 06:37:27 -0400

Dear club colleagues, a former member has some 2" ali poles that will be
going to scrap in the coming days, if no one is interested in these.

One or two of them are 20' long (one forming a 30' mast that will require
dismantling) and a couple of others a little shorter. If you have an
interest in these please let me know by this Sunday (26th Apr), but you
will need to collect/transport them from Crowborough.

73 Keith