[wkars-members] Re: MAST POLES

  • From: Gordon Bubb <gordonbubb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:45:30 +0100

Yes please. We can use these on the Kent County Raynet satellite trailer.
Indeed they might save me my current job of trying to fit an aerial to an
odd size bit of ali tubing.

gmb

On 24 April 2015 at 11:37, keithlbird@xxxxxxx <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear club colleagues, a former member has some 2" ali poles that will be
going to scrap in the coming days, if no one is interested in these.

One or two of them are 20' long (one forming a 30' mast that will require
dismantling) and a couple of others a little shorter. If you have an
interest in these please let me know by this Sunday (26th Apr), but you
will need to collect/transport them from Crowborough.

73 Keith