[wkars-members] Fox Hunt

  • From: Allan Wyatt <allan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:16:24 +0100

Keith

I have been reading the emails on the fox hunt and have dug out my FT-790, Ni-Cd's and a new 70cm HB9CV and so am ready to go.

I can make the 27th. The event to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday will now be over in the afternoon.

I would like to know the basics of the evening such as meeting point, boundary so I can get a map together, frequency and timing periods.

I am looking forward to the evening.

Allan
G8LSD

We are away in early mid September and so I will not be available for the field day of fair. (Shame).

--
Allan Wyatt
Curator | The National Valve Museum | www.r-type.org