[wkars-members] CLUB NET REMINDER (Your Club Needs You).

  • From: "STEVEN HARDY" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "stevenphardy" for DMARC)
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:40:24 +0000 (GMT)

Dear club colleagues and friends.
This is a reminder for the West Kent net at 8pm this evening, on 145.375MHz +/-
QRM.
As always please try and make the NET the more on the more there is to be got
out of this activity, to quote another member we can have a bit of a rag chew,
talk about other hobbies and activities, and of course talk about radio be it
recent or past contacts or tell us about any new innovation you like or feel we
should know about.
So turn on tune in and the big thing participate, without you there will be no
NET.
The following has been cut and pasted from another E Mail (That's my legal
consumer way-out)
The club has been contacted by someone who has an AR88D receiver, which they
are looking to sell on. The condition is unclear as it has been suggested that
some attention may be required on the old capacitors in particular.

The seller is looking for around £40, and if you are interested then let Keith
know keithlbird@xxxxxxx so he may put you in touch.
BR and 73's
Steven H (2E0VKH)
Yep Your Secretary. :-)