[wkars-announce] NET REMINDER PLUS

  • From: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wkars-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 04:58:29 -0400

Dear club colleagues and friends, 8pm tonight is the clubs 2m net on
145.375MHz, if you're able to call in and join us that would be great, if only
to give other participants signal reports.
?
It was good to see a number of club members out last Thursday evening for the
radio fox hunt in Tunbridge Wells, all hounds successfully found the fox, after
which we enjoyed a social at a local watering hole.
?
Next Monday evening the 11th of May is our next club meeting, when we have a
guest presentation on 'radio astronomy for amateurs'. Further details of this
talk and our club contest plans are on our website at?www.wkars.org.uk.
?????
73 Keith
?