[wkars-announce] Re: Late meeting call to all W.K.A.R.S. members and non-members

  • From: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Steven Hardy 2E0VKH <stevenphardy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:37:21 +0100

Steve, didn’t think of it at the time, but we could’ve run the net on .375 from
the lawn today… :-)

On 10 Aug 2015, at 17:55, secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Good early evening to all W.K.A.R.S. members and non-members
This is a late reminder that it is a club night at the Bidborough Ridge
Location this evening, this is an open evening event so general catch up with
other members, or use the opportunity to bring out one of those unused radios
and operate from this site. (use the elevation to your advantage).
If you want to set a HF station then please feel free to bring your kit along
and use that extra hight.
Non members are welcome I think a £2:00 donation to the clubs funds would be
welcome and you get a cup of tea and biscuit.

If you are unable to make the meeting, please put a call out on the NET
frequency and run this evenings 2M NET on 144.375, put a call in to the
meeting I would hope we have a 2M radio tuned in on the off chance someone
puts a call out.

Hope to see your there.

Best 73's

Steven H (2E0VKH)