[wkars-announce] Late meeting call to all W.K.A.R.S. members and non-members

  • From: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wkars-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 17:55:37 +0100 (BST)

Good early evening to all W.K.A.R.S.
members and non-members
This is a late reminder that it is a
club night at the Bidborough Ridge Location this evening, this is an
open evening event so general catch up with other members, or use the
opportunity to bring out one of those unused radios and operate from
this site. (use the elevation to your advantage).
If you want to set a HF station then
please feel free to bring your kit along and use that extra hight.
Non members are welcome I think a £2:00
donation to the clubs funds would be welcome and you get a cup of tea
and biscuit.
If you are unable to make the meeting,
please put a call out on the NET frequency and run this evenings 2M
NET on 144.375, put a call in to the meeting I would hope we have a
2M radio tuned in on the off chance someone puts a call out.
Hope to see your there.
Best 73's
Steven H (2E0VKH)