[Wittrs] Re: Wittgenstein on Inner/Outer and Behaviorism

  • From: "SWM" <SWMirsky@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 12:36:51 -0000

--- In Wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@...> wrote:

> ... I had not realized this existed. Has anyone read this?
>
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0631189564/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0226904253&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0A9YABH08AD158B28QCM

Yikes, $44 for a 217 page paperback -- talk about inflation and/or trading on a
famous name! Nevertheless, the book looks interesting. I was unaware of it
before. It would be good to see what he had to say, at the end of his life,
about some of the issues many of us have been discussing here.

Has anyone here had the chance to read it and is there any useful input that
can be provided secondhand on the subject of these discussions from its pages?

Sean, have you picked up a copy already?