[Wittrs] Re: My Chinese Encyclopedia

  • From: "SWM" <SWMirsky@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:56:46 -0000

No, you don't "digress" Gordon, you repeat. Repeatedly.

Your encyclopedia example is just more of the same mistake you keep making.
It's just another version of the CR with the same fundamental error: confusing
a non-identity claim (which no one disputes) with a non-causal one (which isn't
established).

Read the links I've posted nearby re: the logical fallacy of equivocation.
Maybe then you'll start to get a glimmer of this. (Or, as is unfortunately more
likely, decide to stamp your foot even harder!)