[Wittrs] Wittgenstein and Kafka (Schuman)

  • From: Wittr2Feed <wittrs2feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wittrsfeed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wittrsfeed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "wittrs2feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wittrs2feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:51:53 -0800 (PST)

link: http://olponline.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/rebecca-schuman-kafkas-verwandlung-wittgensteins-tractatus-and-the-limits-of-metaphorical-language/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OlpLiteraryStudiesOnline+%28OLP+%26+Literary+Studies+Online%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail

link: https://germanic.osu.edu/people/schuman

Rebecca Schuman: “Kafka’s Verwandlung, Wittgenstein’s Tractatus and the Limits
of Metaphorical Language”

We wanted to let our readers know of a new essay on Wittgenstein and Kafka,
written by Rebecca Schuman (ACLS New Faculty Fellow in the Department of
German, Ohio State University). Prof. Schuman’s essay is entitled
“Kafka’s Verwandlung, Wittgenstein’sTractatus and the Limits of Metaphorical
Language.” It was recently published in Modern Austrian Literature, Vol. 44
Issue 3/4. For access to the full text, you are invited (by Prof. Schuman) to
contact her at: schuman.23@xxxxxxxx

** Note: This message was forwarded to Wittrs by the Editorial Board, so that
members might enjoy or comment upon it. This is a common practice. If the
message came from another list or rss feed, the link(s) should appear above. In
such a situation, the original author may not see your reply. Members of Wittrs
are encouraged to visit the link(s)that are fed here.