[Wittrs] Re: Twitter / WittTweets

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:36:29 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure if these Witt Tweets are going to work, as presently configured. They
aren't landing in Yahoo, I don't think. Plus, any member can deactivate them
for

the whole group by clicking "unsubscribe" below. I think I'll pull the plug on
the email subscription and go another route. I've got another idea.

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
[spoiler]Assistant Professor
Wright State University