[Wittrs] Tractatus lectures are up!

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wittgenstein's Aftermath <wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:18:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Cayuse.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of those mistakes. Making slides on the go is
dangerous with me. It's tedious to prepare slides and the lecture. Here are a
couple of the famous errors in this regard so far:

1. phenology when I meant phonology!

2. I said that Proverbs were the sayings of Jesus (complete untrue). But at
least I caught that one and changed it today.

3. And yes, begging is supposed to be beginning.

That's all I've caught so far. We'll have to wait for Walter to find the rest.
And I'm waiting for Stuart Mirskey's thinking computer to come along so that
the mindless spell check can be overthrown. (Of course, think of what life
would be like if I were writing slides without even that!).

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
[spoiler]Assistant Professor
Wright State University