[Wittrs] Re: Quoting Policy and Settings

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:23:54 -0700 (PDT)

... you could easily subvert it. I'll I am trying to do is catch people who
forget to delete below their signature. You know, they have the whole message
there and have only added one or two sentences at the top. It's really just a
memory aide. But you are correct that anyone could subvert it -- especially
since I indicated in advance how I would set it. In fact, an argument against
the idea would be the it would encourage the insertion of one word comments
after every paragraph just to avoid editing.  (That actually is a pretty
reasonable objection).

SW