[Wittrs] Re: Old Messages Before Message Board Created

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 14:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

.. alright. I made this more email-friendly. If anyone wants to, you can email
any particular old message that you want on the board by simply doing the
following: sent it to whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This is a temporary email
that will upload emails into the "old message forum" on the board. I'm going to
take it down in about 3 or 4 days. Here is what I suggest:

1. go to your email sent folder (to find your message)
2. click "reply" and simply manually fill in whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx as the
"to" address.

NOTE: Make sure you erase any formatting that makes it appear as though
your mail is a "reply." You know, these things ">". If you can't do that, just
copy and paste the original mail into a fresh message. Or try Forward (but
erase the stuff that says "forwarded to" at the beginning of the mail). Anyway
that you can do it is fine, so long as it looks like a fresh send.  If the
entire mail has those ">," I'm just going to delete it. I know with my own mail
client (yahoo), I can hit reply in the sent folder and get an inline reply
(which doesn't have ">".) So that is the way I am going to do it. Others may
have to cut and paste. But it is completely up to you.

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
Wright State University