[Wittrs] Re: I am going to start this new thread from Yahoo

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 18:54:34 -0700 (PDT)

... indeed, that works very well. Except that it will be buried in the other
person's thread on Google and possibly (not sure) the message board. Generally
speaking, threads don't follow subject lines, they follow what message you are
replying to. That's why if you hit "reply to" in an email, and change the
subject, it will still be stuck in the thread you replied to (notwithstanding
change of subject).

Now, I don't care about that sort of thing if you don't. If a buried message
doesn't bother you, in that you are only concerned with the 'here and now" (not
someone searching an archive), by all means go the forwarding route. But if you
do care about it, it would be advisable to start new threads from email or to
start using Google.

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor