[Wittrs] How is Brian Leiter Regarded?

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 11:50:09 -0800 (PST)

I have been reading Leiter's blog recently, and I was wondering how he is
personally regarded in philosophic circles. What do people generally think of
him? He strikes me as someone who may generate as much animosity as he does
interest, given the way he strikes at people (and the way he does it). How do
people generally consider him? Would most think negatively of him, positively,
mixed? Does it depend upon what camp (e.g, Continentals)?

If you don't know, kindly share your own thoughts of him, if you have any.

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
[spoiler]Wright State University