[Wittrs] 14th BWS Newsletter

  • From: Wittr2Feed <wittrs2feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: language goes on holiday <wittrsfeed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "wittrs2feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wittrs2feed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:55:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dear BWS Member,

I am delighted to issue our 14th Newsletter:
http://www.editor.net/BWS/newsletter/newsletter14.htm

It includes a report by Dan Hutto of Professor Martin Kusch's BWS Lecture,
delivered earlier this month. You will also find a reminder of the upcoming BWS
annual conference which will, this year, treat of Wittgenstein, Enactivism &
Animals Minds. We are hoping for some stimulating and fruitful discussion on
both topics, by philosophers of Wittgensteinian and non-Wittgensteinian ilk. It
would be great to see you all there.

Until then!
Daniele

______________________________
Dr Daniele Moyal-Sharrock, President
The British Wittgenstein Society (BWS)
at the University of Hertfordshire
Department of Philosophy
De Havilland Campus
Hatfield, Herts AL10 9AB
website:www.britishwittgensteinsociety.herts.ac.uk
e-mail: bws@xxxxxxxxxxx

** Note: This message was forwarded to Wittrs by the Editorial Board, so that
members might enjoy or comment upon it. This is a common practice. If the
message came from another list or rss feed, the link(s) should appear above. In
such a situation, the original author may not see your reply. Members of Wittrs
are encouraged to visit the link(s)that are fed here.