[witchesofsm] Re: WoSM Desktop is completed

  • From: "Webdancer" <Webdancer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:54:44 -0400

WOW Lyssa, I LOVE it!!!!
It is BEAUTIFUL!!!  What a vision!!
I can see the small one in the post, but somehow
I cannot even VIEW the graphic on the page...
all I see is right click and save...
 I have refreshed again and again!
loads VERY slowly..my connextion sucks today
obviously..took 10 refreshes to get the newsletter
to show also!!
I DO have a question,,(assuming I ever get the dang thing
to show up..grin)  How do you get your icons to scroll
around the top of the picture on your desktop??
Mine seem to all STAY on the left hand side??  Even when
I click the save after arranging them the way I wish, the next
time I turn on my computer.... they are back on the left!!!
dumb blonde,,, I know,,,, so,,, somebody tell me what I am
doing wrong???
PS..could sonebody SEND me the desktop in a zip or something,
cause I cant see it!!!! Webdancer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, Webby
Hugs, Webby

The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/