[witchesofsm] Re: WoSM Desktop is completed

  • From: Debbie <pukibee2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 07:33:34 -0700 (PDT)

Ohhhhhhhh wow!!!!!! It is beautiful! It really gives
the feeling of seductive mystery. Ouiiiiii I have your
beautiful PotSB on my desktop now,and I want them both
on here *greed* Is there anyway for you to reflect one
or the other,or something so those of us who are in
both families can have both on the desktop?????? Dont
whip me LOL! I love you Sister!I am in awe of your
work!

=====
L&L
As the spiritual alchemists imply, the life of the occult aspirant is their
laboratory, and their consciousness the subject of their spiritual experiments.
'Where there is fear, we lose the way of spirit.'-Gandhi
Home= http://pages.prodigy.net/trperkins/qob.htm

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/