[witchesofsm] Re: WOSM Crafts Circle

  • From: Vanessa <vanessa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 12:47:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mel,

Please add me, although I can only really crochet, cross stitch, make
dreamcatchers etc. Learning to stencil though...only I don't get a lot of time
free.

I feel I must make my own quilt now, I was in the process of making one with my
VE chums 100x100 squares when I got the oddd idea to take Neptune's Childe down
and redo most of it....and I am deleting my freebie geocities sites and
incorporating Butterflies and Catching dreams into the one site, so I am going
to be busy for a while I guess! (keeps me out of trouble and occupied while
Christopher is having his latest sulk fest)

Anyhoo Love and all that you wish for

Vanessa