[wisechicago] Success

  • From: "Al Born" <ABorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisechicago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 16:57:56 -0500

So, we have been telling you about the Prosperity For Live series and
the first lesson, Flourish and Prosper. Well, how about we let someone
else tell you about it who has done the course.

I got through the first drill and realized I had multiple issues with
PTSness. Based on the information of the first drill, I was able to
clean up some areas of this/my PTSness. I had a feeling of fear talking
to people about what I was doing. I stayed "low-keyed".

NOT ANY MORE!

My power on the subject of talking to people was like a web in the wind.
Now it is more like a powerful locked on laser beam.

I got to the practicals. My viewpoints had shifted so much and continued
to do so that the situation I was writing about suddenly was no longer
an issue. I don't know what blew but I am definitely freer.

I can promote my business to anyone, It's OKAY!

R.A.

Come in and do these courses. The wins are there for you to experience!

Al Born

WISE Charter Committee