[wisechicago] BEC night

  • From: "Al Born" <ABorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisechicago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 17:24:39 -0500

Hello!

We will have our regular Thursday night meeting. We are doing regular
showings of the DVD Emotions in the workplace. If you have not seen it
as yet, this is one of the best presentations of how the tone scale can
affect your job or company and what to do about it.

Secondly, we are offering an introductory program on the Prosperity for
Life Series. These are a series of lessons that can be done that help
you learn and apply key points to help you flourish and prosper. The
first lesson is Flourish and Prosper. Something everyone can use.

If you have already seen the DVD, you can go right on to the Flourish
and Prosper Lesson. This is a free, introductory service.

These lessons are laid out on the proper gradient, so your knowledge
builds as you do the lesson. You will be very surprised how easy, yet
how powerful these lessons are!

 The intention is to have our members learn techniques that they can
apply immediately to turn around their job or business.

I urge you to check out Prosperity For Life Series, click on the link
below or paste it into your browser.

http://www.pflprogram.com/pflsl-chicago.php

We are open on Wednesday night, August 25th at Elgin at  66 South Grove,
2nd Floor at the Elgin Mission.

And on Thursday night, August 26th  at 2720 River Road, Suite 45 Des
Plaines, IL

7:15-7:30 meet and greet. Our main meeting will start at 7:30 P.M.