[wisb] Re: [wisb]Milw. Robins & crabapples?

  • From: "msmith112 tds.net" <msmith112@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mmnowak@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 15:21:07 -0600

While walking in the snow around one p.m. today on east side of Milwaukee
saw and heard a small treeful of robins who appeared to be eating small
crabapples. (flowering trees in the spring)
Mary Smith, east side Milwaukee, Milwaukee County
(also seen from a distance (from Lake Park) a big raft of birds in Lake
Michigan just south of the water plant.)