[wisb] Re: suggestions for Bay Area birding

  • From: Petherick Chris <cpetherick@xxxxxx>
  • To: pgorman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:43:51 -0500

Monterey Bay and the Point Lobos State Reserve (just south of Monterey
Bay) are excellent for birding.  Point Lobos is another beautiful spot
for a hike if the birds aren't there.  You also have a chance at
seeing California Condors as you drive south on Route 1 towards Big Sur.

Chris Petherick
Fox Point, Northeastern Milwaukee County