[wisb] nomenclature

  • From: H Lowell Hall <hhall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 14:49:37 -0600

I like both terms. I do not use them interchangeably. I commonly
refer to myself as a birdwatcher, because, when I locate a bird of
interest, I prefer to watch (and listen) for an extended length of
time. Bless the six cardinals (four females, two males) and many
other birds in my patio at the corner of Lake Dr and North Ave in the
sunshine following the blizzard.

Lowell Hall, Milwaukee