[wisb] looking for a volunteer to help with online version of WI Checklist

  • From: William mueller <iltlawas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 10:17:29 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

For over a year, I have been working on a re-do of the online version of the
Checklist of WI Birds. (See a print version in the Passenger Pigeon, Volume 71,
Number 3, Fall 2009, pages 239-281.)

This version will eventually be in pdf format, available on the WSO website.
There is still a lot to do - mostly tedious formatting in Excel. If someone
would like to help with this rather mindless task, please backchannel me (and
please do NOT send your backchannel reply to the list!)

William P. Mueller
Milwaukee, WI
(414) 698-9108
E-mail: iltlawas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx