[wisb] clarification Pomarine/Parasitic WI Pt

  • From: sparky stensaas <sparkystensaas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MN Ornithologists <mou-net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:06:30 +0000

Just a clarification,
A Pomarine Jaeger WAS seen off Wisconsin Point on Sat. October 16 (and
before?). It was photographed and identified by several experienced observers.
As I stated in my previous post, I am only referring to the identity of the
juvenile Parasitic that has been seen since that date (and regularly called a
Pom by myself and many other folks).
Thanks!

Sparky Stensaas
2515 Garthus Road