[wisb] Re: Yellow-bellied Flycatcher

  • From: <lpersico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soule001@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 09:55:10 -0500

I would concur that migration is late this year. I observed a singing male
Canada Warbler and (2) singing Mourning warblers this weekend in St. Croix
County. The Mourning's might be nesters, but it is unlikely that the Canada is
on territory. Also, No Dickcissels in the area yet.   LP
Larry Persico
St. Croix County
Original message sent on the Mon, 08 Jun 2009 09:08:17 -0500 by soule001@xxxxxxx