[wisb] Re: Bears at the WSO convention

  • From: "Tom Schultz" <trschultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisbird" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:29:07 -0500

My internet has been down for a couple of hours, but I'm now back in
business...

Yes, I happened to see the same broadcast on GMA -- quite a pleasant
surprise, really.  I guess you never know where a good story is going to go,
although they did give it pretty brief mention.  I believe they said
something Mama bear chewing the bird feeder to pieces...

Tom Schultz
Green Lake
Green Lake Co.