[wisb] YT Warbler 10/29

  • From: Edward Saur <esaur1010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:13:38 -0500

Fellow Wisbirders:
I was gone most of the day today, but stopped at home at 11:30 at was
extremely excited to find the YT Warbler at the feeders. The thought of one
over-wintering would be incredible, so I'm just taking it a day at a time.

When I got home at 4pm he was there again!! Shot just a few
pictures-exciting to see him visit the suet feeder-high energy food. I am
fascinated getting such close looks. The bill seems quite long.

Here's a few photos. I'll keep you informed if this continues, and I surely
hope it does:

http://www.natureandlandscapes.com/p40772620/h3954182c#h3954182c

http://www.natureandlandscapes.com/p40772620/h3954182c#h3e798079

http://www.natureandlandscapes.com/p40772620/h3954182c#h23c68709