[wisb] RFI: birding Washington state

  • From: Patrick Ready <birdsready@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 20:29:33 -0500

My daughter now lives in the Seattle area. Never been to that part of the
country so lots of new birds await me. Any ideas as to when to plan a trip
there? I know winters can be damp and cloudy but some stuff I'm reading
makes it sound like that is a good time for seeing some good species from
Alaska/Yukon and points north. Like gyrfalcon and goshawk, thousands of
Snow Geese and more. Back channel me if you have recommendations.
Patrick Ready
Dane Co.