[wisb] YB Sapsuckers and Chipping Sp. Winnebago Co.

  • From: Go Wild With Birds <gowildwithbirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birding network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:58:47 -0700 (PDT)

Had a pair of Y-B Sapsuckers and a Chipping Sparrow in my yard this morning, in
addition to the downed tree from the storm that just missed the back of our
house.

Three Wild Turkey appeared in the yard last night and roosted in the woods
behind us. They survived the high winds and storm to forage peacefully in the
same spot again this morning.

And a pair of Mallards went for a stroll through the woods and yard too last
night.
Marie Rohrer, Northern Winnebago Co.