[wisb] Re: Wyalusing Wood Thrush + Richland County night migrants

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <little_blue_birdie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:29:49 -0600

If the link was messed up on the initial message, try this one.

http://ebird.org/ebird/wi/GuideMe?src=changeDate&speciesCodes=woothr&getLocations=states&states=US-WI&parentState=US-WI&reportType=species&monthRadio=on&bMonth=08&eMonth=11&bYear=2000&eYear=2010&continue.x=55&continue.y=12

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady