[wisb] Wisconsin's Favorite Bird Haunts, revised edition, 2009

  • From: WSO Bookstore <wsobookstore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 18:01:58 -0600

The Wisconsin's Favorite Bird Haunts, 2009 edition,  is for sale through the
WSO Bookstore (see link below).  It is the same format as the previous edition;
however the maps etc. have been updated/revised.  Please contact me at the
email address below if you have any other questions re: this book - I'd be glad
to help you.

Margaret Jones, WSO Bookstore
N9162 Woodridge Court
East Troy, WI  53120-1620