[wisb] Window Netting

  • From: "R & C Dermody" <cdermody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 19:07:52 -0500

We put up a large piece of netting, the kind used by orchard growers to keep the
birds away.  We are new to this and still have
questions.

Does the netting have to be kept up all year or is it most important during the
migration seasons?

Our netting has holes of approximately 3/4" square.  Does that pose a danger to
humming birds?

Any other advice would be appreciated.

Cathy Dermody, St. Francis