[wisb] Re: White-tailed Kite still present this afternoon (Adams County)

  • From: Mike Reese <mikereese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 20:01:27 -0500

I got there about 5:00 and it was back farther west and south than the
other days I have seen it. There were 5 of us watching while it hunted
and returned to the tree several times. It flew to its roosting area,
north of Apache Ave., at about 5:47 on a beeline and even quicker than
it did Tuesday night.

Mike Reese
Wautoma, Waushara County