[wisb] WSO Website

  • From: Rebecca Setzer <beccasetz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 00:31:06 -0600

With the 2013 WSO Convention right around the corner don't you think
it is time for another visit to the WSO website? Keep up to date with
all the latest birding news and events on our website and make sure
you visit our Facebook page! We welcome your comments and feedback.
wsobirds.org

Thank you,
Becca Setzer
WSO Communications Committee Chair