[wisb] Re: WSO Milwaukee to Sheboygan field trip

  • From: korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx, "wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:29:36 +0000

I've had them in this spot on the last two Milwaukee CBC's. I think they spend
a good deal of time foraging along the sheltered bluff to the west. Not sure
what brings them into the trees.
Mark Korducki, New Berlin

From: "B.G. Sloan" <bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: wisbirdn-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 08:50:05
To: wisbirdn<wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wisb] Re: WSO Milwaukee to Sheboygan field trip

Tom Schultz said: "surprisingly a couple of Eastern Bluebirds were spotted in
nearby trees!" in Milwaukee's North Point/Bradford Beach area.

Those birds are there on a fairly regular basis. I see/hear them quite often
when walking the northern section of my BIGBY route. It's kinda odd, because
I'm not aware of any big food source in the area that might keep them hanging
around.

Bernie Sloan
Milwaukee