[wisb] Re: WSO Jaegerfest - Wisconsin Point, Douglas County (long)

  • From: "Tom Schultz" <trschultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stevenlubahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:39:17 -0500

Sorry to take a while to respond, but I was gone most of today.

You are correct that I didn't include the M. Bluebird report -- partly
because I didn't have it written down in my daily notes, partly because it
wasn't really recorded on Wisconsin Point during the field trip and it was
only seen by one person, and partly because I didn't have any specifics of
the observation -- other than that it was seen near where Moccasin Mike Road
intersects the highway.

I will let Daryl provide any details.

Tom Schultz
Green Lake Co.