[wisb] WSO 2011 Convention Registration Deadline

  • From: "Dave&Margaret Brasser" <2shebbirders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:08:29 -0500

Greetings, fellow Birders  :)

We are down to the wire on Registration for the 2011 WSO Convention, which
will be held in the LaCrosse area May 12-15.

As it said in the convention registration materials:
"All registrations must be postmarked no later than April 15.  After that,
no registrations by mail will be accepted.  You may still register at the
door (on Friday, May 13), but the registration fee then will be $30/person.
Those who register at the door may inquire about Convention Banquet
availability, but space is not guaranteed."

Sooooo... the mailing deadline is TOMORROW - Friday, April 15!  I look
forward to being inundated by registrations in the next day or two.  It's
going to be a GREAT convention!

P.S.  The Thursday/Friday All-Day Field Trip car caravans are FULL; but
there is still a little room on the bus for those trips.  :)

--Margaret Brasser, WSO Convention Registrar
Sheboygan
Sheboygan County