[wisb] Virginia Rail - deceased in So. Milwaukee

  • From: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:16:02 EDT

While walking the Grant Park golf course bluebird trail at dusk this
evening, I came upon what I believe is a Virginia Rail on one of the  greens.
Looked to be about a day gone.  If anyone with a license is  interested in
this bird - it is in good condition - I will give it to you.   It is in the
freezer now, double wrapped.  Please reply directly to me.

Betsy Abert, South Milwaukee