[wisb] Very important overnight sound...pos. etremely rare

  • From: paul bruce <rdjn560birdcrazy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 23:21:23 -0700 (PDT)

       I just came in from looking for my cat, and from what I can recall, the
bird I heard is considerably not of this area.  Does anyone possibly know, and
I'll check my book when I'm done here, if you've heard something that sounds
like, dzeeen,  or maybe djeen.  I only heard it once, but it was clearly
overhead, and the goosebumps grew an inch deep.  I think this may be a job for
Tessen, Schultz, or whoever  has expertise in distant species.  Feedback please.
   Paul Bruce, Oshkosh, and I did find my kitty  :)