[wisb] Varied Thrush - Green Bay

  • From: Paul Schilke <paulschilke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 19:34:17 -0500

A Varied Thrush showed up in my parent's backyard in Green Bay this late
morning and is still present as of 7:30 this evening.  The bird is working
some garden patches of bare dirt and brush piles in the neighborhood but
doesn't appear to have any regular pattern.  It's hard to guess what the
odds are that the bird will stick around another day, but if anyone wants
to try for it tomorrow backchannel me and I can send you the address.
Paul Schilke
Madison