[wisb] Test only ,part2 (but with cartoons) - no sightings

  • From: Brad Webb <brad286465@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Bird List <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 20:40:53 -0600

  Still trying to work out my posting woes. Thought I'd include
something for those folks, like me, who just have to see what's in a
test post even if it says "ignore". Below are links to two panels from
my (current) favorite comic strip that just might have some interest for
birders. The vulture and the ... um, ... other bird who's his buddy are
continuing characters. Hope you enjoy!
  Brad

http://www.gocomics.com/littledoglost/2013/02/02

http://www.gocomics.com/littledoglost/2013/02/13

--

   |___|     Brad Webb               Brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
    | |

Do Not Attempt to Traverse a Chasm in Two Leaps.