[wisb] T. Solitaire update (again...Portage Co.)

  • From: tiger150@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:28:18 +0000 (UTC)

After holding my breath for 4+ days, I am now (1:25pm) looking at the
Townsend's Solitaire from my window.

Location: Mainly crabapple, but also Paper Birch, spruces, and Burning Bush
outside of Smith Hall on the east side of Reserve Street on the UW-SP campus in
Stevens Point.

Good birding!

Alyssa DeRubeis
Stevens Point, Portage Co.